Buying A Home
Are you a first time buyer looking for a great starter home? Are you looking for the perfect home for your family? Or wanting to purchase an investment property? Each of these transactions is very different and Patrick will help you assess your needs and find the house that is perfect for you. Patrick takes the time to sit down with each of his clients to fully understand their needs to make the best selection in this important investment opportunity.
Patrick understands that in this competitive real estate market, it is important to quickly locate properties that meet your needs, set appointments to view possible homes immediately and write an aggressive offer to the buyer. In addition, Patrick will help with finding a mortgage broker, set up the home inspection, and help you through all the other details.
Here is a general idea of the process of buying your home:
- Initial meeting establishes good working relationship
- Interview reveals needs and wants, such as schools, neighborhood, price, style, etc.
- Quality mortgage resources are provided.
- Automated email updates keep clients informed.
- On-site home visits are made and neighborhoods are reviewed.
- Prompt offers secure the right home.
- Inspections are scheduled.
- And clients are guided through the entire mortgage process.